Whether you have an anniversary, new relationship or maybe just need time away – planning a romantic trip to Anna Maria Island is a wonderful place to start. From a quaint small beach town feel, to the amazing amenities you can access, there are many memories to be made here on Anna Maria Island. We have compiled a wonderful list of amazing things to make your romantic getaway perfect.
- A Paradise Vacation Rentals has Anna Maria Island vacation rentals to suit your needs. Browse the collection of vacation rentals on Anna Maria Island, Bradenton Beach, Holmes Beach, and Longboat Key to find your perfect vacation accommodation.
- Ginny and Jane E’s – This cafe is located in the Historic City of Anna Maria, a quaint “Old Florida” area on the north end of Anna Maria Island. The store is a unique collection of local art and unique finds. The cafe offers preservative, steroid, and hormone-free food. The bakery is made fresh every morning.
- Waffle Press – The core of the menu is the Leige waffle, a sweeter, smaller cousin to the well-known Belgian waffle.
- Body & Sol Spa and Wellness – The day spa is located in the historic IGA building in Anna Maria. With 4,000 sq ft, we are the largest natural full-service spa on the island of Anna Maria.
- Dips Ice Cream – Don’t be fooled; this ice cream shop is more than just a place to go for a sugar rush. Dips is also a candy & sports shop. Adults will enjoy the many throwback candies, including bottle caps, wax lips, and jawbreakers. Kids will like the dotted ice cream pellets and the general abundance of delicious refined sugar.
- Sandbar Seafood & Spirits – Dine with your toes in the sand and a drink in your hand on the beach deck here. Enjoy fresh local seafood options with amazing drink menu features.
- Slicker’s Eatery – attempts to be intentional with their ingredients, our choices, our relationships, and our impact. Everything from investing in their team, partnering with local charities, steering away from frozen or fried foods, and opting for fresh and locally sourced ingredients as much as possible.
- Wicked Cantina – all the food is hand-made in-house daily. They specialize in delicious, Austin-style Tex-Mex as well as tasty American classics. Fresh food, a fresh, modern, family-friendly vibe, a full liquor bar, and ample parking await you.
- Salty Dolphin 2 – There is truly no better way to experience Anna Maria’s stunning views and vibrant wildlife than from the water. Sit back and relax as the setting sun paints the Gulf Coast in a stunning array of hues, and playful dolphins swim alongside your boat.
Find a perfect backdrop for your romantic getaway on Anna Maria Island. From gorgeous sunsets, to couples massages, you will feel refreshed and more in love than ever leaving this beautiful haven. We look forward to greeting you soon and hope you have a memorable getaway here.
Feature Photo Courtesy of Deposit Photos