Things we loved about this property:
1) Location: Centrally located on the island. Walking distance to the Bayside shoreline.
2) Interior: Modern decor. Clean. Well stocked on appliances, table settings, towels/throws, dish/hand soaps, etc.
3) Exterior: Fully functioning grill! Sun patio with table and chairs.
4) Family friendly: We have two boys. The bedrooms were spacious. Mattresses and bedding was like-new and comfortable. The entertainment set had a number of board games in it and the television was set up to stream Netflix.
Things that could be improved:
1) The exterior lounging chairs are showing signs of weathering, (but let’s be honest, this is not a deal breaker.
Conclusion: I would certainly return to this property AND recommend this property to family and friends.